Aqua Pure 1 High 3/4" BSPT Transparent Water Filter Housing
Price Match Guarantee We will meet any
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces sediment, chlorine taste, odor and scale (cartridge dependent)
- Up to 8 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate meets the water pressure demands of many home applications
- Easily view cartridge performance through transparent housing
- Pressure relief valve built into the head assembly to aid in cartridge replacement
The universal design allows for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems. Various cartridge options exist to reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and scale.
- 3/4" NPT inlet/outlet plumbing connections
- 25 - 125 psi/172-862 kPa pressure range
- 40 - 100°F/37.8°C temperature range
- Various cartridge options available to reduce: sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale
The heavy-duty head assembly of the 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ AP11T with 3/4" NPT inlet/outlet connections helps provide unrestricted flow rates of up to 8 gallons per minute (gpm) / 30.28 liters per minute (lpm) to meet the needs of many residential applications. The built-in pressure relief valve allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs by depressurizing the housing. To maximize system performance and efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance including replacement of the filter cartridges at the required interval, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a reduction in water flow occurs is required. Filter life is dependent on actual use and incoming water quality.