Affordable Bathroom Luxury
Starting with your bathroom, you can add a touch of luxury to your house. Cass Brothers offers stylish quality bathroom products which reflect the latest bathroom trends worldwide. Cass Brothers is a Sydney authority on bathroom style. Having been in the industry since 1972, Cass Brothers is one of Sydney’s longest serving bathroom companies and is at the forefront of the industry, with exceptional customer service and technical bathroom product knowledge.
We have an enthusiastic team of showroom and plumbing counter staff that work to the clients deadlines. As a recent google review explains: “Turned up today to buy a shower head and two toilets and got everything I wanted. After not being served in a major bathroom chain I headed to CASS Brothers Petersham and within a minute of walking in the door I was looked after by the big boss himself. He spent the time to help me select the right toilet and shower head and nothing was too much trouble. They have a massive range and you can tell service is a top priority because everywhere I looked customers were being looked after by staff who were only too happy to help. Great all round shopping experience.”
Well respected by Architects, Interior Designers, Developers, Plumbers and Builders in the bathroom industry, Cass Brothers offers stylish, Quality bathroom products that reflect the latest bathroom trends worldwide at a competitive prices. Our Petersham store has a dedicated Plumbing counter, so you have access to plumbing spare parts when needed. As a recent google review explains: “We have purchased products from Cass Brothers for a number of years. Very helpful and professional service. Expert advice and attentive to all our requirements even when we need spare parts for the smallest requirements. Highly recommended.”
Our impressive collection offers a selection of European and Australian Brands to suit any budget and our 2 flagship showrooms located at Petersham and Waverley showcase all the newly released products. Some of the brands on display include Villeroy & Boch, Parisi, Caroma, Gessi, Victoria + Albert, Studio Bagno, Kaldewei, Duravit, Hansgrohe, and Argent.
Our bathroom products include:
- Baths - freestanding, island, built in and spa baths.
- Bath outlets - bath and basins spouts and floor standing mixers.
- Basins - above counter, inset, free-standing, semi-recessed, under counter, wall hung, console and pedestal basins.
- Toilets - rimless, back to wall, close coupled, link, floor mount, wall hung, urinals, cisterns & in wall cisterns, push plates and buttons and toilet seats.
- Vanities and Bathroom furniture - freestanding, wall hung, linen & wall cabinets, shaving cabinets, pedestal and console basins.
- Showers - showers on rails, shower systems, wall showers & arms, rain, ceiling showers & arms, outdoor showers, hand held showers and replacement shower accessories.
- Taps - stylish three piece taps, bathroom mixer taps, floor standing mixers, wall mixers and bidet mixers.
- Heated Bathroom Accessories - heat lamps, heated towel rails and underfloor heating.
- Shower bases and screens - bath & shower screens, shower cubicles, custom made shower screens and architectural glass.
- Bathroom accessories - toilet roll holders, hand towel rails, robe hooks, towel rails, towel ladders, soap dishes, soap dispensers, bathroom shelves & baskets, toilet brush holders, bathroom mirrors and hand dryers.
- Commercial and care - ranges to suit shopping centres, hospitals, schools and disabled and aged care.
Why are Bathrooms important in the house?
The bathroom is the only room in the house that we can enjoy all to ourselves and is where we should feel most relaxed. It wasn’t long ago when the bathroom was the forgotten room of the house. It was viewed as a place to get into and out of as quick as possible, even tucked away at the back of the house or often outside. But then things changed and the bathroom started to become a place where we actually enjoyed spending time in, a sanctuary to escape the daily business of daily life! “I believe this change in the way we use our bathrooms was bought about by the rise of the day-spa industry”, says Ross Cass, Cass Brothers Director. “People loved the idea of a day-spa but couldn’t afford to go to one, so they decided to create their own at home”.
Time to renovate your bathroom
The bathroom is the new meditation zone and the more clearly you know what this space should look like, the better it can develop its full relaxation effect. It can be daunting to renovate or where to begin, so follow our top 5 tips:
1. The importance of bathroom function – A well-planned, efficient design is key to creating a relaxing bathroom. It is important to get a layout and bathroom furniture first before you decide on fixtures and colour. Think about whether you love to soak in a freestanding bath or you prefer the long hot showers, so include a large rain shower head. It is important to think about bathroom storage and what toiletries you need to find a place for.
2. Make the most of bathroom wall and floor materials – Be clever with integrating colour, patterns and textiles together in your bathroom. To create a minimalistic effect think about what type of walls or bathroom tiling you prefer. Stick to a limited colour palette for your bathroom materials. Then choose bathroom products, such as an above counter basin or a basin mixer. Basin colours can be customised with many other colours that combines well with the colours from your bathroom palette.
3. Bathroom style?
• What is your style? Contemporary, modern or traditional?
• Inspiration from the outdoors – the best bathroom designs are ones that take inspiration from the outdoor environment, to create a more relaxing bathroom for you. Consider the many different baths sizes and shapes. You want to be able to feel the effect of the element of water to relax, dream and indulge yourself.
4. Decide on your bathroom products – You have the opportunity to really enhance your design. If a bold bathroom is your goal you can select bold or ornate bathroom products such as an ornate basin. The latest metallic tapware finishes golds, coppers, bronze and matte black can all contrast against your walls. Brightly coloured baths are also making an impact. If you prefer a calm and monochromatic environment then the lighter pastel basins will offer a more gentle flowing design that softens the bathroom to bring tranquility. The options are endless!
5. Creative bathroom lighting - there are many ways to bring light into your bathroom. You can hang light pendants or chandeliers. You can choose downlights, pendants or ceiling pendants. Consider placement of your windows to bring in natural light to help blend the exterior and interior environments. Eg If you live near the ocean or the bush you can add a bigger window for the view.
Setting the bathroom renovation budget
If you are going to renovate your bathroom it is important to have a clear budget in mind before you set out. Updating or replacing your bathroom is one of the top renovations for adding profit to your house. It is worth doing your research beforehand.
In a recent article by Better homes and gardens "How much does a cheap bathroom renovation cost" “A report by Open Agent suggests that, regardless of size, budget bathroom renovations cost between $5000 and $15,000, a higher standard renovation costs between $15,000 and $25,000, while a premium or luxury bathroom renovation can skyrocket to more than $25,000”.Sep 19, 2018
Shop now through our online store, or feel free to come and be inspired by our showrooms located in Petersham or Waverley. At our showroom, you can chat to our Cass Brothers sales team about our bathroom products before you make any purchase. Alternatively, you can give our friendly team a call to discuss your needs over the phone on (02) 9569 5555.