Avenir

197 items

Page
per page
Set Ascending Direction
  1. Avenir Artizen Double Towel Rail 900mm
    Avenir Artizen Double Towel Rail 900mm

    Available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Matte Black

    From $230.00
  2. Avenir Artizen Single Towel Rail 900mm
    Avenir Artizen Single Towel Rail 900mm

    Available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Matte Black

    From $175.00
  3. Avenir Artizen Single Towel Rail 650mm
    Avenir Artizen Single Towel Rail 650mm

    Available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Matte Black

    From $164.00
  4. Avenir Artizen Toilet Roll Holder - Right Facing
    Avenir Artizen Toilet Roll Holder Right Facing

    Available in Right Facing or Left Facing.

    From $94.00
  5. Avenir Minus Soap Rack 35cm - Matte Black
    Avenir Minus Soap Rack 35cm - Matte Black MISR350_MB

    10 year warranty (conditiong apply)

      $316.00
  6. Avenir Artizen Hand Towel Rail Right Facing - Matte Black
    Avenir Artizen Hand Towel Rail Right Facing - Matte Black ARHTR-RF_MB

    10 year warranty (conditions apply)

      $210.00
  7. Avenir Artizen Soap Rack 350mm
    Avenir Artizen Soap Rack 350mm

    Available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Matte Black

    From $219.00
  8. Avenir Tago Robe Hook - Matte Black
    Avenir Tago Robe Hook - Matte Black TARH_MB

    10 year warranty (conditions apply)

      $91.00
  9. Avenir Tago Soap Rack 35cm - Matte Black
    Avenir Tago Soap Rack 35cm - Matte Black TASR350_MB

    10 year warranty (conditiong apply)

      $307.00
  10. Avenir Minus Double Towel Rail 65cm - matte black
    Avenir Minus Double Towel Rail 65cm - matte black MIDTR650_MB

    10 year warranty (conditions apply)

      $316.00
  11. The Avenir Minus Single Towel Rail 65cm - Matte Black
    Avenir Minus Single Towel Rail 65cm - Matte Black MISTR650_MB

    10 year warranty (conditions apply)

      $228.00
  12. Avenir Minus Toilet Roll Holder Right Facing - Matte Black
      $133.00
  13. Avenir Artizen Glass Shelf 35cm - Matte Black
    Avenir Artizen Glass Shelf 35cm - Matte Black ARGS350_MB

    10 year warranty (conditions apply)

      $351.00
  14. Avenir Tago Single Towel Rail 65cm - Matte Black
    Avenir Tago Single Towel Rail 65cm - Matte Black TASTR650_MB

    10 year warranty (conditions apply)

      $230.00
  15. Avenir Tago Glass Shelf 60cm - Matte Black
    Avenir Tago Glass Shelf 60cm - Matte Black TAGS600_MB

    10 year warranty (conditions apply)

      $236.00
  16. Avenir Tago Toilet Roll Holder Right Facing - Matte Black
      $132.00

197 items

Page
per page
Set Ascending Direction

From its establishment in 2000, Avenir has climbed the ranks to become the leader in the fine bathroom accessories industry. With an unparalleled collection of bathroom accessories and heated towel rail and ladders, Avenir continues to stay ahead of its competitors. Avenir's ingenious designs and innovative engineering prove that it truly strives for nothing less than excellence.

Avenir also support local communities. As 90% of its products use raw materials and are manufactured in Hornsby, NSW, it provides jobs to many Australians and supports the businesses it derives its raw materials from. The remaining 10% is imported from various countries, including China, which allows Avenir to keep prices low for its consumers. Avenir also focuses on its environmental responsibilities and how it can be eco-friendly wherever possible.

Give your bathroom an updated contemporary look with Avenir. Shop innovative designs online today.

Cancel
Continue shopping