24th March 2020
We’re open for business
Yesterday the Government made a series of announcements to further slow the spread of the Coronavirus, our business services are considered “essential services” so we’re open and operating. We continue to follow Government advice and our stores remain open to serve customers and our team are working hard and doing their best to help customers get the products that they need.
We believe everyone needs to play their part in stopping the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have provided clarity below around how we operate.
You can continue to visit us in store - please respect the measures in place for your safety. We have social distancing in place at desks and counters, maintaining 1.5m distance, so you can expect the same friendly faces serving behind the Plumbing Counter or in the showroom. Our Concierge staff member, Samantha, is available if you prefer to have your own private area in the showroom to speak with staff.
Online orders are still being sent out as per normal with no changes to the current way we work. https://www.cassbrothers.com.au/delivery-policy
We have plenty of stock and you can also use click and collect to pick up your items. We want to ensure our customers that we are a trusted family business, since 1972, who appreciate the support during this challenging period.
Increased cleaning within our showrooms
We are keeping our showrooms clean and have increased our cleaning routines in the showrooms. Commonly touched places including door handles and counters are cleaned multiple times a day. We recommend that you also please take responsibility and bring your own sanitizer when picking up products.
Our focus on hygiene
Our staff have had additional training on maintaining good hygiene practices. Some of the additional precautions we have put in place include:
- Closing our children’s’ play area in the Petersham showroom
- Using tap and pay as the preferred method of payment
- Encouraging EFT (bank transfer) or credit card payment prior to picking up products
- Asking any staff if they display flu-like symptoms or feel unwell to stay at home
- Rostering our staff into A and B rosters for alternate days
- Increased cleaning of stores, E.g. showrooms, workspaces, common areas and equipment
- Using hand sanitiser
In summary, we are encouraging you to:
- Be conscious of personal space, maintain 1.5 metres distance where possible
- Respect the policy NO handshakes and hugs
- Avoid contact with your face
- Use click and collect to grab your items if you wish
We ask customers to please be respectful of the measures that we have put in place. We really appreciate everyone’s patience during these challenging times.
If you have any questions or concerns please call us on 02 9569-5555 or email: [email protected]