In delivering your goods Cass Brothers uses delivery drivers & couriers to deliver your goods. You agree that your details, including your Delivery Address, will be supplied to the Delivery driver & courier for the purpose of delivering your goods.
In line with the recent Coronavirus Government updates, deliveries will now be undertaken as a contactless service. There will be no signatures, drivers will get your full name and mobile number of the person accepting the delivery.
If you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to accept the delivery in your place. The representative must be over 16 years of age and capable of receiving delivery on your behalf. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on your representative's instructions as if they were your own.
Delivery may attract some fee, and the fee associated is payable in addition of the purchase price of each product.
New Social Distancing for Onsite Deliveries
As a result of the 1.5m social distancing, Cass Brothers are no longer able to have 2 people in our delivery vehicles. The new updated procedures now require our drivers to remain at least 1.5m from all customers when delivering to their premises.
Contactless Delivery Zone
To maintain a safe distance, we will be asking you to provide a contactless delivery zone for our drivers to drop-off product. If a contactless delivery zone isn't made available, the driver may elect to unload off the back of the vehicle. It will then be a requirement for the customer to move the goods into their required area.
For large products such as baths, where the1.5m social distancing can take place, our driver will be able to unload products with the assistance of another person onsite required.
For smaller products where the 1.5m social distancing can’t be maintained, such as vanity units less than 1500mm, 2 people from the site will be required to unload the product other than our driver.
Enjoy FREE delivery within Sydney Metro* for orders over $200 on your online purchases. Our FREE delivery online offer is subject to change at any time without prior notice. This offer is only available online and is only valid for Sydney Metro* deliveries. Excludes the following brands and products: Pietra Bianca baths, Kaldewei Meisterstuck baths, DADOquartz baths & Caroma Luna Wall Faced Toilets (829720W & 829710W).
All other areas outside Sydney Metro will incur a delivery cost or will be available via click and collect.
*Sydney Metro are defined as these postcodes.
For Large, Bulky and Fragile goods, delivery is limited to areas within Sydney, unless otherwise agreed.
You may request a date for delivery and we will endeavour to meet your delivery requirements. However, it is sometimes extremely difficult to ensure your delivery is received when requested due to matters out of our control. Should we be unable to satisfy your requested delivery date we will contact you as soon as possible. We take no responsibility for the failure to deliver by the requested delivery date.
Split orders and selected large and bulky items may be classified as a special order from suppliers and may take longer to be ready for delivery. You will be contacted by our Customer Service Centre who will provide you with an estimated time of arrival (ETA).
Cass Brothers is not liable for any Loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party suffers as a result of a change in delivery times or a delay in delivery.
To ensure delivery can take place, you agree to give us as much detail as possible about particular features of the Delivery Address in advance by calling our Customer Service Centre on (02) 8076 3722 after placing your Order. This includes, without limitation:
a) Restricted access or parking for our delivery vehicle;
b) Restricted or limited access to the premises; or
c) For Large, Bulky and Fragile goods, if someone will not be available to assist the delivery driver to unload the goods.
1. If there is no one available at the Delivery Address to accept delivery, or there is limited access to the Delivery Address or it is unsafe or impractical to make a delivery or for any other reason delivery cannot take place, a calling card will be left. You may arrange another delivery date by you following the instructions stated on the calling card.
2. Where you fail to follow the instructions on the calling card left for you within 10 working days of a failed delivery, you must call our Customer Service Centre on (02) 9569 5555 for further information about claiming your Order. If goods are required to be redelivered, you may be required to pay additional Delivery Fees.
3. It is important that you inspect and test the goods and ensure the goods delivered match your Order. You must let us know about any damaged, missing and incorrect goods as soon as possible by contacting our Customer Services Centre on (02) 9569 5555 or email us at [email protected]. You can otherwise return goods as per clause 6. Any goods replaced under the Returns Policy due to being faulty, damaged will be delivered to you free of charge.
4. By contacting the Customer Service Centre, orders that have not yet been dispatched may be able to be modified so you can instead collect the goods from selected Click & Collect pickup location.
5. Delivery for large bulky items heavier than 20kg will be taken to ground floor at street level only.
6. Some large, bulky and fragile goods may require more than one person to handle, it is your responsibility to provide the additional person at the delivery address.
Free Sydney Metro delivery over $200 applies to these postcodes:
DATE UPDATED: 30/09/2020