Hotwire In Screed Heating System, 2.00 - 3.10m² - (400 Watts)
Price Match Guarantee We will meet any
Hotwire In Screed Heating is ideal if you are installing a sand and cement screed over a floor surface or planning a polished concrete floor. Whether you are building a new bathroom or an extended living area In Screed Heating is a perfect solution. The element sits approximately 30mm deep in the screed and spreads an even warmth throughout the entire room.
- Absolutely safe, RDC protected, even in wet areas
- Keeps bathrooms and laundries dry and reduces mould and damp odours
- Very low running costs
- Thermosatically controlled
- No maintenance required
- Perfect for allergy sufferers
- 10 year comprehensive guarantee on heating element, 2 years on thermostat
Kits include: Heating Element, 7 day Programmable thermostat with floor sensing probe, continuity alarm, fixing tape, relay if required and instruction manual.
Please note: m² is the total exposed floor area. ie Not under fixed furniture such as kitchen cabinets, vanity units etc.
For further details refer to installation instruction Pdf in downloads.
Note: Installation available for this product. Please call 9569 5555 (Petersham) or 9389 5000 (Waverley) to discuss.