Nefa Non Return & Isolating Valves 1/2 Inch M/M
Price Match Guarantee We will meet any
The Nefa Non Return & Isolating Valves 1/2 Inch M/M
The NEFA NRI valve performs two functions; an isolation valve and a non-return valve. The isolation valve is fully open in the normal operating position. When isolation is required the NRI’s spindle is screwed down, bringing the washer into contact with the valve seat to shut off the flow.
When water flows in the normal direction, the jumper valve is pushed off the valve seat, allowing water flow. When flow stops, the spring pushes the jumper back on to the valve seat. When back flow pressure forces the washer against the valve seat, it creates a seal and thus prevents back flow.
- Built-in non-return valve prevents backflow in the event of supply failure and during servicing Isolation to provide shut-off
- Cast DR brass body Internal flare option supplied with nuts
- Male compression option supplied with DR nut, copper and nylon olives
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Complies with AS1357.1 & AS1357.2 Standards
- Mark Certification
- License No.2729