Suitable for flat roofs, the brilliantly simple FCM Skylight is a cost effective way to provide natural daylight to buildings with flat roofs. The High Performance double glazing provides excellent thermal insulation and has been tested for hail resistance.
- Laminated glass will not fade or discolour over time - unlike acrylic or polycarbonate.
- Available in 11 sizes
- Maintenance-free anodized heavy-gauge aluminium frame withstands the extremes of the Australian climate.
- Versatile product that can be used on roofs between 0-60° in pitch*
- Can be used in portrait, landscape or even “diamond shape” orientation**
- High Performance double glazing as standard – blocks approx 70% of radiant heat and gives 99% protection from UV rays
- Requires custom-made flashing (not supplied). See download of flashing suggestion below or contact VELUX for more information.
- 10 year guarantee.
High Performance double glazing as standard; with NEAT™ coating to reduce cleaning frequency.
Ideal replacements for old acrylic domes
- Superior product for a similar price.
- High Performance glazing: Laminated inner pane, toughened outer pane.
- 3 skylight sizes can be used as direct replacements# for standard 400x800mm, 600x800mm and 900x900mm domes.