Cass Brothers Return Policy applies to all purchases made in a Cass Brothers store or online at cassbrothers.com.au.
Cass Brothers Return Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and Regulations.
Cass Brothers will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a credit, refund, or exchange under the Australian Consumer Law. Provided your product remains boxed and as new.
You must contact our Customer Service Centre on (02) 8076 3722 within 14 days of purchase to enquire about returning the product. A restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price generally will be charged to cover the suppliers handling/restocking fees.
1. We will not accept for return any product that has been used or installed or where you have attempted to install it, or if your product is custom-made or is a special orders.
2. You must adequately package any product you are returning to us to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse. All items including packaging must also be returned in original condition.
3. If Cass Brothers processes a refund under these terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to process the refund within 5 business days after we received the goods in our warehouse. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to process the refund. Cass Brothers is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party incur as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
4. We are not able to refund the delivery costs.
5. It is a condition of Visa, MasterCard, and other card schemes that refunds be processed on the same card as the original payment was made in order to minimise the possibility of fraudulent activity on cards. Cass Brothers is required to comply with all card scheme rules in order to be able to accept these card types, and as such, all of your refunds will be credited to the card you used for your Order, except for cash payment, which will be refunded by cheque.
6. Cass Brothers is committed to protecting your privacy. You may be asked to present photo identification so that we can record your name and verify your signature. Acceptable identification must also include your full name with a future expiry date. For example, Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport.
Please note, when returning merchandise totalling $1,000 or more and requesting refund, your name, address and ABN (if applicable) will be required.
Information collected will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of Cass Brothers research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.