The Caroma Liano II Pull Out Sink Mixer in Brushed Nickel is an elegant and functional addition to any kitchen. Combining the aesthetic appeal of the Liano II and Urbane II collections, this sink mixer range is a perfect balance of design and functionality, creating a statement piece that elevates the look of your kitchen.
- Durable brass body construction ensures longevity and reliability
- Adjustable 70deg and 140deg outlet rotation for flexibility and ease of use
- Pull-out retractable handpiece adds versatility and convenience
- European SoftPEX hoses provide superior durability, longer life, and are free from impurities
- Water-efficient WELS 5-star flow rate (6L/min), with optional WELS 6 Star (4.5L/min) aerator supplied, helps save water and money on bills
- Caroma tapware is 100% leak tested, ensuring no wastage of water
- Available in Chrome, Matte Black, PVD Brushed Nickel, PVD Brushed Brass, and PVD Gunmetal finishes to suit any style and taste
- Australian designed and engineered, ensuring high quality and reliability
- 20-year warranty for peace of mind
- Match with Liano II Tapware Collection for a consistent look from kitchen to bathroom.
Upgrade your kitchen with the Caroma Liano II Pull Out Sink Mixer in Brushed Nickel, which not only looks great but also provides efficient and convenient functionality for all your culinary needs.
A: The finish of this sink mixer is brushed nickel.
A: Yes, the Caroma Liano II Sink Mixer comes with a pull-out spout.
A: Yes, the spray can be adjusted for different water pressure.
A: The Caroma Liano II Sink Mixer is suitable for most sink types, but it's recommended to check the specifications to ensure compatibility.
A: The height of the spout is not specified, but it's designed to be compatible with most standard sink sizes.
A: Yes, the Caroma Liano II Sink Mixer is designed to be easy to install.
A: The warranty period for this sink mixer may vary depending on the retailer or seller, but it usually comes with a manufacturer's warranty of at least 1 year.
A: The brushed nickel finish is durable and designed to last, but over time, like all finishes, it may show some signs of wear and tear.
A: It's recommended to clean the brushed nickel finish with a soft, damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads that may scratch or damage the finish.