Upgrade your sink or basin with the Gentec Bench Mounted Mixing Set 150mm Lever Handles, designed for easy maintenance and hygienic use. Perfect for Health and Aged Care projects, this mixing set is built to last and can be customised to meet your specific requirements.
Featuring three cartridges used in all products, the Gentec Bench Mounted Mixing Set makes maintenance a breeze. Additionally, it is designed with no crevices for bacteria build-up, ensuring that it stays hygienic and easy to clean. It also comes equipped with a laminar flow and a concealed aerator for a smooth and consistent water flow.
The Gentec Bench Mounted Mixing Set also boasts three coloured button indicators for easy identification of the water temperature. It is built with a soft seal on a ceramic disk cartridge and an Allen key to secure fixings for anti-vandal handles and outlets. The handles are interchangeable, allowing you to choose between 100mm Lever, 150mm Lever, and Capstan handles.
In summary, the Gentec Bench Mounted Mixing Set 150mm Lever Handles boasts the following features:
- Three cartridges used in all products for easy maintenance
- No crevices for bacteria build-up
- Laminar flow available
- Three coloured button indicators supplied
- Soft seal on ceramic disk cartridge
- Concealed aerator
- Allen key to secure fixings for anti-vandal handles and outlets
- Interchangeable handles (100mm Lever, 150mm Lever, and Capstan)
- Gentec can customise products to suit customer requirements
- Recommended for use in Health and Aged Care projects
- Jumper valve available on request
- 4 Star, 7 LPM
- Gentec also offers customisation services to ensure the mixing set meets your specific needs. Additionally, a jumper valve is available upon request.